A bit of a mouth full, locals know it as just Pinchinthorpe. A very popular base for walking and mountain biking in the forestry of Guisborough and Hutton Lowcross.
The photo is looking down on the visitor centre, which is just left of centre, with the Eston Hills as a backdrop. Right of centre is Lowcross Farm. The walkway follows the route of the old Middlesbrough & Guisborough Railway which opened in 1853 to service the ironstone mines to the south of Guisborough. The last passenger service was in 1964 with goods continuing until 1966.